FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Trashness Shirts

Gents,
    Have any of you any experience with Trashness shirts? look great, I haven't seen any shirts in UK with this style of extreme cutaway collar. Seems a nice fitted shirt also

Nat

Style Icon
    I cannot STAND those extreme cutaways. It totally defeats the object of wearing a collar - it doesn't hide the bit of the tie going round the neck.

I look at that picture of a guy wearing an otherwise-great outfit, and all I can think is "your collar looks ridiculous mate".

FashionBeans Legend
    LOL @ Nat!

Would have to agree though - collars shouldn't be fucked about with. Same goes for collarless shirts.. totally naff.

Trend Setter
    I bought one a littlw hile back out of curiosity, but never wear it, because I tend to agree with comments above. I really like the fit and material though and have ordered one of their standard oxford shirts, hoping for an upgrade from my Uniqlo oxford shirts.

There is a review of their shirts here: Trashness Shirt Fit - The Nordic Fit

Trend Setter
    Thanks for the input guys.
    Yea, I felt the same with uniqlo. Lovely quality, great price but even sl fits like a tent.

Trend Setter
    My Trashness OCBD shirt arrived and I really like it. Good fit, collar was a bit big for my liking, but I washed and tumble dyed it and it is perfect now.

+ Reply to Thread