FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Thoughts about my free iPhone App for Men's Fashion

I hate shameless self-promotion, and I'm not here to advertise. I'm here sincerely, to ask for your feedback on an app i've been working on, it's for men's fashion. I made this app because iíve always hated the typical shopping experience and donít like spending time trying to find stuff online, so I asked myself, wouldnít it be cool if I had my own personal store that matched my style, price, and brand preferences perfectly?

I spent a couple months teaching myself how to code and developed my first app, called Spruce. It lets men vote on products and learns their style over time. Iím hoping it will help other men like me, and Iím trying to make it better every day.

Iíd love to hear any feedback or suggestions you have for the app. What can I change to make it better for you? You can check it out at http://spruce.la,

I really appreciate your time, and feedback. I'm not trying to spam anybody, i'm not a robot, i'm just looking for some insights.

-Ted

Fashionisto
    I have had a quick look...........but I don't really get it.

Can you explain it in a little more detail.

Hi James,

Thanks for your reply. I guess that means, I should do a better job explaining it on itunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spru...7890?ls=1&mt=8.
    Spruce, has an intelligent algorithm that gets to know your style, price, and brand preferences. When you vote or save products in Spruce, the app gets better at showing products that might interest you.

The trending screens, show how Spruce users feel about certain products. The higher rated products go on the trending screen. I hope thats better explanation. Is there something that's specifically confusing you? Or is there something you would change about the app?

Looks kinda cool. Not sure that it would catch on though.

+ Reply to Thread