FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 Last
    Des

Trend Setter

Beckham's Go-to t-shirt

Does anyone know where I can find a plain dark grey crew neck like the one Beckham's ALWAYS wearing? It's actually quite difficult to find for such a versatile colour.
    AA ones are a bit too long for me. Esprit are nice quality but the neck is too wide.
    I'm boycotting Sunspel this year since they increased their staple tees by 13. 'Orrible ****s.

I believe it's Sunspel mate.

Des

Trend Setter
    Thought as much but there was something about the cut that made me think otherwise. I recall Sunspel necks to be narrower and sleeves to be a bit longer but maybe that was me sizing up to accommodate shrinkage.

Style Icon
    H&M? He's got his own underwear line with them. Would surprise me if he's not under contract to wear them in public occasionally.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcLager View Post
    H&M? He's got his own underwear line with them. Would surprise me if he's not under contract to wear them in public occasionally.
    True, but with no visible branding? H&M would be throwing their money away, if nobody knows its their clothes he's wearing.

Trend Setter
    I got one of these recently, reminded me of it.

ASOS | ASOS T-Shirt With Round Neck at ASOS

I have been wondering this for too for absolutely years as I've been looking at the plain white tees and he always seems to be wearing an amazing quality tee compared to the crap I have that shrink in one wash. I looked all over the Internet but from what I could gather people are just saying that he wears American apparell and that's the only brand you can get that look like that??

Trend Setter
    It is Sunspel as far as I am aware. Outrageous price for a plain T, but they do have a great rep.

I've found Abandon Ship T's excellent value for money - can pick up 2 plain T's for 22 - either black and white or maroon and grey: ESSENTIAL TSHIRT TWIN PACK BLK/WHT - ASA EXCLUSIVE

Not the colour you want but for plain T's they fit great and the small logo at the bottom doesn't detract from the simple nature of the T.

Des

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcLager View Post
    I'm not sure if he's obliged to wear their clothes. If anything I doubt he even wears his own line unless its launch day.

Quote Originally Posted by drizzyxs View Post
    I have been wondering this for too for absolutely years as I've been looking at the plain white tees and he always seems to be wearing an amazing quality tee compared to the crap I have that shrink in one wash. I looked all over the Internet but from what I could gather people are just saying that he wears American apparell and that's the only brand you can get that look like that??
    I'd like it to be but the neck binding is too different to what they stock. I'm thinking it could just be a previous RRL colourway

Des

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by LondonGer View Post
    It is Sunspel as far as I am aware. Outrageous price for a plain T, but they do have a great rep.

I've found Abandon Ship T's excellent value for money - can pick up 2 plain T's for 22 - either black and white or maroon and grey: ESSENTIAL TSHIRT TWIN PACK BLK/WHT - ASA EXCLUSIVE

Not the colour you want but for plain T's they fit great and the small logo at the bottom doesn't detract from the simple nature of the T.
    Cheers for suggestion.
    The egyptian sunspels by far the best tees I've worn. I just think they've gone mad with the pricing now. Perhaps theres a material shortage(?)

+ Reply to Thread