FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Suits

I am looking for a made to measure suit for an upcoming event. I am considering Reiss, but was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of good quality places?

Thanks in advance?

Trend Setter
    Price range?

Style Icon
    Asuitthatfits.com is where I get all of mine. Anywhere realistically between 350-600 for a 2 piece

Suit Supply comes in at the same, if not slightly less, than Reiss and seems to have a better rep for quality.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post
    Asuitthatfits.com is where I get all of mine. Anywhere realistically between 350-600 for a 2 piece
    Creed, do you start with the 'professional', 'premiere' or 'distinguished' range?

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by ukalec View Post
    Creed, do you start with the 'professional', 'premiere' or 'distinguished' range?
    I usually go for the cloth pattern I like then they'll tell me the price - the more interesting and unique ones tend to be in the distinguished range but I have plenty from the other two, and they are all good quality cloth. In fact I have one now in the 'distinguished' range in black called a sharkskin weave, and it's probably one of my most boring suits, so I tend not to pay too much attention to the cloth ranges. I also visit the branches and look through the swatches, but they do post them out too. I don't find the swatch images on their site to be that representative.

+ Reply to Thread