FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

EDWIN jeans

Anyone vouch for the quality of these? Looking for a new pair n normally would go for a pair of nudie tape ted.
    Can get a pair of EDWIN jeans for around half the price though, any recommendations?

I have a few pairs of Edwin jeans ranging from straight cut ed47, relaxed ed55, to slim ed80. Cannot really compare quality wise with Nudie stuff, but I'm happy. One pair did require some repair, but I lived in them for nearly a year so coupled with the fact that the denim in quite lightweight it was only to be expected. The trade off for being the softest, most comfortable pair of jeans I have had for years, I reckon.
    Looking at tape teds, I'm not sure if there is anything in the Edwin range with that cut, unless you get a pair of ed80 and size down.

Des

Trend Setter
    I can fit Nudies better but as a whole I prefer the quality of Edwins. Mainly because you can't top Japanese craftmanship at the moment.

Fashionisto
    Edwin jeans are much better quality and construction than Nudies and will last a lot longer but if you're after fast fades won't be as suitable.

I do prefer the fits Nudie offers though. (and with that said I'd still pick a pair of Unbranded for less that are higher quality again in my experience)

+ Reply to Thread