FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

My new blog!

Alright chaps, I'm pleased to say that my blog is now up and running. My first post went live last night and I will be adding content several times throughout the weeks. It'd be cool if you checked it out, though I appreciate there isn't much on there yet! Also feel free to follow me on twitter and instagram.

luke svarc | A MEN'S FASHION & LIFESTYLE BLOG

Thanks!

Style Icon
    Looks good man!

Looks tidy mate, nice and basic.

Trend Setter
    Good for you for taking the plunge. Look forward to seeing more posts over the coming days.

Trend Setter
    Thanks guys, it was pretty daunting at first but I'm loving it now. I eventually want to work in fashion and I'm lucky enough to be writing for some small magazines at the moment and have a photo shoot coming up I'm working on so I figured the natural step to take was to start a blog.

It seems there's two ends to the scale when it comes to male blogs. Either those that aren't great and don't dress particularly well but love writing and then those that are really sartorial and slightly elitist and I hope to strike the balance in the middle.

Thanks again for the views, my second post went live today which is a review of Tamatanga in Nottingham.

Quote Originally Posted by Naboo View Post
    Thanks guys, it was pretty daunting at first but I'm loving it now. I eventually want to work in fashion and I'm lucky enough to be writing for some small magazines at the moment and have a photo shoot coming up I'm working on so I figured the natural step to take was to start a blog.

It seems there's two ends to the scale when it comes to male blogs. Either those that aren't great and don't dress particularly well but love writing and then those that are really sartorial and slightly elitist and I hope to strike the balance in the middle.

Thanks again for the views, my second post went live today which is a review of Tamatanga in Nottingham.
    Good luck with it mate, looks good so far. Recon you should check out this guy. It's very similar to the approach you're taking.

+ Reply to Thread