FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First ... 4 5 6 7 Last

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by smith71 View Post
    BUCKET HAT PREVIEW

What do you guys think of it?

It looks like a cross between a sheep dog and a Stone Roses hat with an Aztec band and an England rose sewn on for the World Cup.

Might be a limited target market in that respect.

I think I kinda like it, best thing you've done for sure

Can you stop amending the OP though? It's very confusing. Just post the new stuff in the thread like normal.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    I think I kinda like it, best thing you've done for sure

Can you stop amending the OP though? It's very confusing. Just post the new stuff in the thread like normal.
    Thank you for your kind words.

Yes I will stop doing that lol its just how we have the best results from the other posts we make. Fashion Bean is a little different

Style Icon
    Being honest and brutal it doesn't makes sense. It has an Aztec print ( which is Mexican ) and an English rose. They do not have this flower native in Mexico, here are their rose species - Wild Roses: The Native Roses and Naturalized Roses of North America . It might seem like small and irrelevant detail, but the product has to at least be consistent if you are going to theme it as Aztec or whatever. It's a bit like doing some traditional tartan print with a motif of a stick of bamboo next to it.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post
    Being honest and brutal it doesn't makes sense. It has an Aztec print ( which is Mexican ) and an English rose. They do not have this flower native in Mexico, here are their rose species - Wild Roses: The Native Roses and Naturalized Roses of North America . It might seem like small and irrelevant detail, but the product has to at least be consistent if you are going to theme it as Aztec or whatever. It's a bit like doing some traditional tartan print with a motif of a stick of bamboo next to it.
    Hey thanks a lot for that link it is goig to make describing the product to customers much easier.

Like you said about the hat not making sense, the theme of our summer line is 'clash', which consists of the colors and designs of patterns mismatching. For example: we plan on having a maroon tank top with a design on it colored with light blue, black, and possibly green. Your input is much appreciated

Fashionisto
    Bucket hats are now live at our store
    Picture is in the original post
    Thank you FashionBean for your support

Fashionisto
    Wouldn't wear. The quality looks terrible and the red logo in my opinion doesn't fit in the hat at all. Best luck in the future tho

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by PopePeter View Post
    Wouldn't wear. The quality looks terrible and the red logo in my opinion doesn't fit in the hat at all. Best luck in the future tho
    How can you say the quality looks terrible when you dont know the material? The red rose is representing a type of floral pattern, allowing a clash between that and the aztec print.

Thanks for the honesty though and best of luck to you too.

Trend Setter
    I think the design looks better in those pics than in the initial ones by far.

Maybe you should focus on showing how to wear these things and bring out the best of the design, if that's possible.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by McCoy View Post
    I think the design looks better in those pics than in the initial ones by far.

Maybe you should focus on showing how to wear these things and bring out the best of the design, if that's possible.
    you should check out our site and social media accounts

+ Reply to Thread
First ... 4 5 6 7 Last