FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Cuffed Chinos

Hi, new to the forum so hope this is an acceptable place for this question. Does anyone know its acceptable to cuff chinos?

As in rolling them up? Yeah that's fine.

Or get them taken up by a tailor, should cost about 8-10

Trend Setter
    I add a 'slim' roll/turn up to all my jeans/chino's. The only thing I don't do this with is formal suit trousers.

Having said that, all my trousers are a slim or at least tapered fit. With these styles, I think it looks great - however, having just spent some time in Europe, I've seen a LOT of huge turn ups (like, 2+ inches), and turn ups on wide leg trousers. It just looks terrible.

Des

Style Icon
    I still think of "cuffed" as the elasticated ones. In which case I'm not keen. Don't forget the Osaka tee and Toms...

Have you tried pin rolling your chinos? That's what I do in the summer months and wear the with invisible socks and driving shoes. You'd be best trying them with slim fit chinos - found a video which may help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnrndUAUe9s

Have you tried pin-rolling your chinos? I do this in the summer months and wear them with invisible socks and driving shoes. It's best to do with slim fit chinos or ones where the bottom is cut close as you don't want Alladin ends... check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnrndUAUe9s

+ Reply to Thread