FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Suede jacket

ASOS | ASOS Suede Western Jacket at ASOS
    Basically this has popped up on ASOS, and i quite like the look of it.

however it says made from suede leather, i take it this is similar to suede, what are the chances this just gets ruined as soon as i wear it? Also what do you guys think of the design?

Trend Setter
    I recently bought a similar one from Topman. Design wise I like it, good colour for the summer but on that note, the weather will be warmer soon so factor that into your thinking.

In terms of suede, make sure you have this stuff on hand: New Collonil Waterstop Waterproof for Leather Bags & Shoes | Accessories | Men | Women | Collonil

could you possibly link the topman jacket if you can find it on their website, i had a quick look but cant find anything similar.

thanks

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by robskii View Post
    ASOS | ASOS Suede Western Jacket at ASOS
    Basically this has popped up on ASOS, and i quite like the look of it.

however it says made from suede leather, i take it this is similar to suede, what are the chances this just gets ruined as soon as i wear it? Also what do you guys think of the design?
    Suede leather is both suede and leather - the nap finish on suede is what makes it suede / suede leather. I've always preferred a suede finish to a standard leather finish, though it's not as hard wearing.

Looks like a nice jacket.

Trend Setter
    Quick reply as at work - if you google 'topman tan suede jacket' it should pop up.

+ Reply to Thread