FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3

Fashionisto
    Filson 256 is a good shout.

Trend Setter
    Thanks Campbell, youre right that is a great shout, that is on my list and maybe just moved up a notch.

Fashionisto
    I just picked one up last month and I cannot speak highly enough of it. I was originally looking for the Padded Laptop bag (257) but was struggling to find it in the UK. I then spent more time investigating and worked out the 256 is probably the best size for my needs and it does protect the laptop as long as you are not throwning the bag all over the place.

I think that it is a great combo of casual but smart enough to use in a work environment.

Trend Setter
    Campbell, I am having the same issues with getting them in the UK too. I wanted the Tin Cloth in Black but after finding it difficult online and calling the London store the prices are outrageous. The bag was originally 175 online but after tax and delivery ended up near the 290 range, I called Filson's London store expecting better, but the prices again are just as steep.

To get a Filson in black is a long shot and a bit over the original budget, not by much but by enough to sway me. I may end up getting the Navy 256 which was my intention after getting a black from somewhere else.

Let me know if you have any suggestions as those Filsons are amazing bags and I have bumped this range well over anything else I was looking at.

+ Reply to Thread