FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 ... Last

Trend Setter

Bag ideas?

Hi Guys

I am in the market for a couple of new bags. One for work and one more casual. It seems I have a thing for Sandqvist as I like the style of both of these bags.
    I am wondering if anyone has any better suggestions near these styles. The work one must be slim like a briefcase, I'm not looking for a holdall, and please no Faux leather. Canvas is fine.

Are there better options out there. My budget sits around £225-250 for work and £90-120 for casual.

I would really appreciate if anyone can give me some better ideas, as I want them to be an investment, not something that gets left in storage or put on eBay.

Sandqvist Black Leather Dustin Briefcase

Sandqvist Blue Canvas Stig Backpack

Thanks in advance
    James

Style Icon
    Pure luxuries are good and always have a varied selection including online exclusives Bags For Men | Man Bags | Mens Bags | Man Bag | Leather Bags | Mens Holdalls | Messenger Bags | Mens Briefcases

Trend Setter
    Thanks Creed, appreciated. I will take a look.

Style Icon
    Creed had alerted me to that site a while back & I bought a holdall recently from Pure Luxuries - delivery to Ireland was prompt. The bag - £100 for a handmade leather piece - was a snip. Would definitely recommend them.

Trend Setter
    Massimo Dutti have some lovely bags in at present. Not somewhere I would have immediately considered for bags but there are some beautiful ones (leather and canvas).

I particularly like this one:

BLUE DOCUMENT HOLDER - Travel items - Accessories - MEN - United Kingdom

My personal favorites (I own both) are:

Work

Casual

Both within your said budgets.

Trend Setter
    Joshua, that Want Essentiels Tote is beautiful.

Do you ever get comments about it looking like a handbag? Although I don’t own a Tote, every time I’ve picked one up in a store I’ve had that comment from people with me.

How much did you pay for it if you don’t mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Textbook View Post
    Joshua, that Want Essentiels Tote is beautiful.

Do you ever get comments about it looking like a handbag? Although I donít own a Tote, every time Iíve picked one up in a store Iíve had that comment from people with me.

How much did you pay for it if you donít mind me asking?
    Thanks, it's really refined. Never had that comment before. I guess it just depends on how much you care about other peoples opinions. I got it for £182 or something similar with a 20% discount code Coggles were handing out. I got the WANT o'hare tote as well as it's slightly smaller.

Trend Setter
    Thanks guys. Joshua I actually looked at that particular WANT bag but was put off by the fact it is more of a holdall. I am looking for something more slimline currently. I think I may have made my mind up with the Sandqvist.

Just out of curiosity what do people make of the leather bag in the OP?

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Thanks guys. Joshua I actually looked at that particular WANT bag but was put off by the fact it is more of a holdall. I am looking for something more slimline currently. I think I may have made my mind up with the Sandqvist.

Just out of curiosity what do people make of the leather bag in the OP?
    The o'hare is the smaller tote version. I recon the leather one in the op is a little naff looking if I'm honest.

+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 ... Last