FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
    JLG

Fashionisto

Developing your personal style

so i seen the post down below about what is style and think its a good question , So i thought i would make a post about how to develop your own , As me and a few others pointed out your style directly links to your personality and how you want to be seen so i guess its not the best place to ask on a forum ,However i just wanted to see if any of you have any tips as i would assume many of you have your own personal style and many still finding there style.

Personally i think i have direction when looking at developing my style , While i dont have much money right now to spend to develop it , I have ideas on what i need to get etc and i think ill be able to develop it quite nicely , I just wanted to see what you guys though.

One thing im going to struggle with i think is making outfits unique as im sure most outfit combinations have been tried , And i like quite simple pieces as well so its going to be even more difficult because of that , The way i was going to add my own style to it would be finding accessories that work well with my features and then wear them with most outfits , Wethor it be sunglasses/watch/necklace or whatever.

Anyway post any tips you have down below , I have read most of the articles online about developing personal style btw but i just wanted personal opinions.

Trend Setter
    I pretty much just want to look like Sinatra.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightonMike View Post
    I pretty much just want to look like Sinatra.
    Official Frank Sinatra Mask Hollywood: Amazon.co.uk: Clothing

There.

+ Reply to Thread