FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 ... Last

Can you identify this item?

Been quite a few thread recently with 'can you identify' this or that so I think we could do with a stickied thread.

I'll go first.

Anyone know what model these jeans are? I'm 99% sure they Nudie from the second pic just need to know if I'm right and if so what fit.

Fashionisto
    They're definitely overdyed black Nudies, I'd guess Thin Finn's but it could be various different fits but it's very hard to tell from a picture as they could be about four of their other fits.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post
    I'll go first.

Anyone know what model these jeans are? I'm 99% sure they Nudie from the second pic just need to know if I'm right and if so what fit.

It took me several minutes before I spotted the person wearing jeans in this pic.

Style Icon
    Yeah Lucy Watson is a beautiful lady

I would guess they are Tight Long John's. Jamie wears them skinny so I would imagine that is the closest fit.

The best thing to do, Joshua, if you are looking for a pair, is to go into a Nudie store and try their fits. They have such a wide variety, once you find your perfect pair you may never look back.

Trend Setter
    Yeah Tight Long Johns.

Thanks for the help. Recon I'll try some on in Nudie when I'm in London on the weekend. Lucy is pretty fit. He just comes across as a letch from the photos.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua View Post

Trend Setter
    Feels like the right place to boast, I hit on "Cheska" in a night club in Soho on NYE (2012). Had a boyfriend with her at the time, didn't stop me. FYI, she's less attractive in real life and more of a bitch (somehow).

At least I can say I tried to pickup a celebrity.

Quote Originally Posted by DorianGrape View Post
    It took me several minutes before I spotted the person wearing jeans in this pic.
    Oh and back on topic, I still don't see any jeans.

Trend Setter
    Why did you put it as "Cheska" (air quotes), like she's a wrestler and that's her stage name? (yeah, shortening of Francesca, I know) Pretty funny to think of it like that.

Lucy looks very hot in that photo - they've not really gone with that angle on the show for a while. When she first appeared she was basically eye candy, guess that didn't fit with the wholesome image they want of her now.

Those jeans look sick. Really want a new pair of black skinnies, might invest in those nudies. Anyone have any tips on where to pick them up for a decent price? Otherwise it's time to wait for a good discount code on ASOS and order them on there.

+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 ... Last