FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Black casual boots

I have quite a number of black jackets but have recently found myself wearing brown shoes and belts a lot more which I'm not a fan of mixing. I've been looking for a pair of black casual shoes/boots I can wear just with indigo jeans and a t-shirt/shirt and leather or waxed jacket. I'm thinking distressed would work well, and I have a pair of chelsea boots but there's a bit much shine on them for wearing casually so I either need to crack open the acetone and work on those boots or find another pair of boots I can wear casually.

Personally a fan of a semi pointed toe and like distressing or minor details and just wondering what people would suggest?

Also found these shoes that I fell in love with but don't fill that particular hole!

Fashionisto
    Debating these but already spent too much on shoes recently!

Trend Setter
    These are my version - "lived in" because i have lived in them for 3 resoles, and lots of saturday morning polising(3+yrs). Bought them in christmas sale for for 30 reduced from 130, they are Hudson's.

[IMG][/IMG]

I fall in and out of love with them to be honest, but at the moment they are getting a lot of wear... but any tips for wearing them will be appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread