FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

I have stumbled (literally) across a problem.

Well, having been hit by a useless motorist on my way, I'm now stuck in a leg brace for a minimum of 10 weeks, owing to the multiple knee fractures I've been left with. I want to keep my social life as best I can for now, however, my only issue is this: I have no pants that fit over the brace. I'm unsure as to whether any of you have experience of dressing with a large leg brace on - I can remove it to wash and dress, but must keep it on at all other times. What do you recommend I wear on the lower half? I'm normally wearing slim work trousers or jeans, so it's knocked me off routine a little, to say the least.

Maybe buy some cheap ass jeans from Primark and cut up the side / sew some velcro on so you can get it over?

Dunno if it will work, haven't seen the leg in question, but could be an easy fix and a humorous story to boot

Fashionisto
    That's actually not a bad idea, not at all. I might have to have a look at giving that one a go!

Trend Setter
    Could you wear anything under the leg brace? Maybe some slim trousers would fit under and you could put it on top?

P.s. Have a speedy recovery!

Fashionisto
    That's what I'm now debating. I'm unsure as to whether or not it's advisable to wear anything under it! And thank you! Here's hoping, anyways!

+ Reply to Thread