FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Opinions on these 2 blazers?

The first one is 170, the second one is 90 reduced from 350

Which one do you guys think is the nicest and which one should i go for?

Also i was thinking of wearing a black jumper and a white shirt underneath, under either blazer depending on which i get.....would this work and look good?

Fashionisto
    I like the first one, although it fits the model better compared to the second option, so hence it instantly looks better.

Quote Originally Posted by theBirdMan View Post
    I like the first one, although it fits the model better compared to the second option, so hence it instantly looks better.
    yeah i think so as well but only just, thing is though i theyre not in store so i cant really use the fit as a way of choosing, so which design do you think is nicer? and as newbie, do you think the black jumber and white shirt underneath would work? cheers

Well it depends on the circumstances in which you wear the item. I prefer the first Blazer. I like the little nuance of the coarser stitching and the subtle button colour, giving it a more casual look. The latter Blazer, to me, has a more formal tone. That's my personal preference though. As has been mentioned, the fit of the first Blazer looks better, but I get a feeling the camera angle in the second photo is angling upwards (I just get that vibe?) which could be distorting the view of the fit.

I'd certainly have no problems wearing the first Blazer paired with a white Shirt and black/navy v/crew neck top.

+ Reply to Thread