FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 ... Last

Fashionisto

Opinion on Super Dry Puffer Jacket

What you guys think?? Maybe on the expensive side, but I have previously seen it in store and it feels like good quality.

Mens - Fuji Fixed Hood Jacket in Black | Superdry

Fashionisto
    I have the same on in cobalt blue. Really nice jacket, very light but very warm and breathable too. I had a similar jacket from Patagonia years ago and this is just as good and the Patagonia one was a bit more expensive. I'm not a fan of logos but on this jacket they are fairly discreet. Go for it.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by James100 View Post
    I have the same on in cobalt blue. Really nice jacket, very light but very warm and breathable too. I had a similar jacket from Patagonia years ago and this is just as good and the Patagonia one was a bit more expensive. I'm not a fan of logos but on this jacket they are fairly discreet. Go for it.
    Agree. I was expecting some obscene "Superdry 私は小さなペニスを持っている" type rubbish on the back but that's nice and discrete.

Fashionisto
    It's nice a slim fit too, doesn't make you look like the michelin man in the way that some puffer jackets do. Impressively warm for such light weight. If it had that awful Ralph Lauren logo on the chest it would be 3 x the price.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by naturals View Post
    Agree. I was expecting some obscene "Superdry 私は小さなペニスを持っている" type rubbish on the back but that's nice and discrete.
    I really like some of Superdrys clothing's, but I agree obscene labelling just ruins it all.

Fashionisto
    And what colour would be most versatile??

Ink, black or blue??

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by theBirdMan View Post
    And what colour would be most versatile??

Ink, black or blue??
    Mine is a really bright sort of cobalt blue, doesn't look like its listed on the site - unless it just appears darker on a computer screen. Depends how you want to wear it, I only wear mine casually so went for blue because I already have other navy/black jackets. Like I said its a really nice jacket without excessive logos, if you work in a smart-casual sort of environment you could wear it (black/navy version) over a button down shirt with smart trousers and I don't think ti would look out of place.

Des

Style Icon
    I don't like it
    Theres no getting away from what Superdry relies on, and thats bold brash logos on all clothing. The features on the sleeves, upper arm and zip are hardly indiscreet.

Quote Originally Posted by James100 View Post
    If it had that awful Ralph Lauren logo on the chest it would be 3 x the price.
    ..and contain Down.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    I don't like it
    Theres no getting away from what Superdry relies on, and thats bold brash logos on all clothing. The features on the sleeves, upper arm and zip are hardly indiscreet.

..and contain Down.
    I'm not the type to normally wear heavily logoed stuff but I saw this in a department store and its nicely made and great for transitional weather. I tend to focus on the quality, fit and cut as long as the logos are not too in your face, which on this jacket (unlike most other superdry) they aren't. Cannot get away with anything from RL however (even though some of it will be really made) purely due to the type of people who wear the brand where I live. They think it automatically makes them look - rich/cool/stylish even if they are wearing an terribly fittin polo shirt.

You could get a uniqlo down puffer for that price, have enough change left over to take your Mrs for a drink, AND not look like a superdry wearing cunt in the process

MEN Ultra Light Down Jacket B*-*UNIQLO*UK*Online*fashion*store

+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 ... Last