FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Converse Sizing

Good evening, just a quick question.... How are Converse sized? Do you have to go one up from normal shoes like Nike or Adidas or are they to size like D&G or Margiela?

If anyone cares I'm buying the white leather ones tomorrow, hence the question.

Trend Setter
    the jack purcells i ordered arrived today I usually wear an 11 and these fit well. I'd just go for you normal size

Trend Setter
    So that's an 11 in Italian formal shoes or 11 in high street trainer brands sorry?

FashionBeans Legend
    I don't know about Nike or Addidas but they fit the same as a pair of Vans.

Des

Style Icon
    8.5 in Nike
    9.5 in Adidas
    7.5 in Vans
    9 in Jack Purcells
    8.5 in Converse

HTH

Generally though I have to stay away from Converse as I have wide feet. Accommodating this unfortunately increases the length of the flippers.

J8x

Trend Setter
    Converse fit true to size. Go with whatever your general size would be. I would be inclined to say thats the same as your formal shoes but if you've had to size up in Nikes then I'm not so sure as the majority of styles tend to fit true too.

Trend Setter
    Thanks for the answers people. Think I'm gonna go for an 11. I wear a 10 for Italian brands like Tod's or Premiata shoes but when I used to buy British high street brands I was an 11 like I wear in Nike so guess that's my best bet. Worse case scenario is a swap I guess although that would still be inconvenient cos I'm never around for collections.

+ Reply to Thread