FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Style Icon
    Just checked out tsbmen for the first time- to be honest I did see some interesting outfits. There is nothing worse than a fashion blog / site which is self-glorifying and focuses on the blogger rather than the clothing, and I've seen some cringeworthy ones in my time, usually people who actually are not all that amazing. But there were a few interesting nuggets on that site! I think they gain a few credibility points from me by having a variety of other people featured as the decent dressers, not just themselves.

Nat

Style Icon
    @malti the guys of that threef site can dress, but they do my head in a bit. It's very show-offy with their lifestyle. But that's mainly jealousy on my part tbh!

Trend Setter
    Been looking for a new mag/website myself. I usually trawl this place, The Guardian, and maybe GQ every now and then. Been on Esquire's site and that looks good, may pick up an issue as I haven't bought a print magazine in years. Wonder if in a few years there'll be the equivalent of Vogue but for menswear?

Not a mag/website but there's always Hardy Amies' ABC of Men's Fashion

Trend Setter
    ^ If you're looking for books, you might want to check this out. The Mr Porter Paperback at MR PORTER

+ Reply to Thread