FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Hawkings McGill Skinny Chinos

Has anyone tried these:

Hawkings McGill Stretch Skinny Chino Pant - Urban Outfitters

Thinking about ordering a pair. I am very slim and it's hard to find that chinos that fit well.

Also, if anyone can suggest alternatives as well, that would be appreciated.

Thanks!

there are 65 reviews on that page why not give them a read, however i do think they are an own brand but have never tried them so my advice would be they are probably ok, could get similar quality on asos for cheaper.

Thanks HF94. I have read the reviews there, but I wanted the opinion of the good folks here (probably more knowledgeable than the average consumer).

Fashionisto
    I'd say they actually err on the side of slim fit rather than skinny, looking at them in the photos on the site.

Trend Setter
    I find the Topman skinny chinos are fit like that (like a nice, slim fit), but the ASOS ones are genuinely skinny. However the only ASOS skinny chinos I own, which admittedly are from a year or so ago so the design may have improved, have awful buttons that come open quite a lot on the crotch.

Fashionisto
    Nope - bought some a couple of weeks back. Same button design, same legging like structure.

+ Reply to Thread