FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
    JEK

Trend Setter

Question about swim shorts

Hi guys!

This might seem like a silly/superficial question, but I a but unsure about what to think of these (sorry for blinding you)

It's an old pair (I guess you could call them vintage) I inhereted from a relative. The fit and quality is good, but I'm not sure about the print? Is this style of floral print on trend SS14?
    Regards
    Johan

Style Icon
    They look fine to me - not sure that I'd be happy wearing anything that a relative had rubbed his sweaty ball bag against on a hot summer's day, but if you can deal with the thoughts of someone else's knob having previously graced your swimwear, then you're laughing.

Fashionisto
    ^^^^ hahahaha! Reminds me of when a mate had to hire a pair of Speedos at a resort in France because they wouldn't allow people to wear shorts, grim!

Floral shorts definitely do seem to be in, they're also not that expensive to buy new.............

Trend Setter
    pull the pubes out of the netting and you are good to go...

JEK

Trend Setter
    Haha! I knew you would comment on the shorts being used before. As long as they was worn by someone related to me I'm have no problem wearing them. And you know - there's also this thing called a washing machine. Being a poor student I take anything I can get for free. But thanks for the reassurance about the print - I think these shorts will have to endure a new generation of ball-sweat...
    Regards
    Johan

Style Icon
    They look maybe a little too long - but not terrible.

Style Icon
    I think they look good. If there's any place to go bold, it's with swim/beach wear imo.

+ Reply to Thread