FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Results 21 to 30 of 58
  1. #21
    DorianGrape's Avatar

    FashionBeans Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,033
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by JEK View Post
    That sounds a little bit on the short side, but depending on the shoulder width it might be enough. The shirts do look nice though so I might give it a shot. Was it a medium with 25.5" sleeve?
    I also quite like the silk-polo they have: Silk cotton polo shirt
    That polo looks nice .

    You have me running up & down the stairs with my tape! The shirt I got was the one linked below. 39" chest - it measures 17" shoulder to shoulder. Bought the grey one. Just bought the same in white while I was looking for the link. And a man bag.

    Grandad collar shirt

  2. #22
    JEK

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    206
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by DorianGrape View Post
    That polo looks nice .

    You have me running up & down the stairs with my tape! The shirt I got was the one linked below. 39" chest - it measures 17" shoulder to shoulder. Bought the grey one. Just bought the same in white while I was looking for the link. And a man bag.

    Grandad collar shirt
    Sorry to bother you! And thank you. I just measured on a shirt that's only slightly too short it has longer sleeves, so I think COS is a no-go, unfortunately. Damn monkey arms (they're very practical for reaching though)! I'll just have to continue my quest searching for the perfect shirt.
    Last edited by JEK; 15-05-2014 at 11:47 PM.
    Regards
    Johan

  3. #23
    JEK

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    206
    Offline
    Does anyone have experience with tailorstore? I'm thinking about ordering a shirt and/or a polo from them...
    Regards
    Johan

  4. #24
    Des

    Style Icon
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    653
    Offline
    I feel like a pauper. For me, 500 is more than enough to buy the basics for three months of the year.

  5. #25
    JEK

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    206
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    I feel like a pauper. For me, 500 is more than enough to buy the basics for three months of the year.
    It's very rare that I have this amount of money to spend on clothes. Actually, I usually have zero money to spend on clothes.
    Regards
    Johan

  6. #26
    JEK

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    206
    Offline
    I'm a bit torn between uniqlo and mango chinos. Which brand would you recommend?
    Regards
    Johan

  7. #27
    McCoy's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    410
    Offline
    Heard iffy things about Mango's clothes on here, but people rave about Uniqlo's jeans. They're a 34 leg aren't they by default?

  8. #28
    JEK

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    206
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by McCoy View Post
    Heard iffy things about Mango's clothes on here, but people rave about Uniqlo's jeans. They're a 34 leg aren't they by default?
    Yes, but I think 34" will be long enough with slim chinos. I think I'll give it a try at least...
    Regards
    Johan

  9. #29
    McCoy's Avatar

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    410
    Offline
    Oh yes you said chinos not jeans. Overall i have to say I'm 100% pleased with all my purchases from Uniqlo, which is a rare experience and to me a strong indicator. They're a great price too. No idea on their trousers though.


    If they're a bit short you can wear them cropped perhaps?

  10. #30
    JEK

    Trend Setter
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    206
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by McCoy View Post
    Oh yes you said chinos not jeans. Overall i have to say I'm 100% pleased with all my purchases from Uniqlo, which is a rare experience and to me a strong indicator. They're a great price too. No idea on their trousers though.


    If they're a bit short you can wear them cropped perhaps?
    That was my thought..
    Regards
    Johan

+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts