FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

FashionBeans Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    LOL foreal?
    Yup. Makes zero sense to me - they have shops here and they also deliver to Northern Ireland which is only an hour and half from where I live. TKMaxx is the same.

There's a company called Parcel Motel here that gets you around that problem - if you really want something delivered, they give you a Northern Ireland address (which is technically part of the UK) to put in the delivery address section. When they receive it, they deliver it to a locker in your nearest local depot (usually in a 24 hour shop), then you go there, enter the PIN they send you, the locker opens and you get the parcel.

It's a bit of a hassle but they only charge €3.50, so it's great if you really want something you normally couldn't get delivered.

Fashionisto
    Would be interested in finding some options for this too.

Had no luck with either Uniqlo or HE by Mango. In both cases, they fit really oddly.

I tend to find (6'1", 13 stone) jackets sold as S, M, L etc rather than suit sizes just don't fit.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by Yattix View Post
    I tend to find (6'1", 13 stone) jackets sold as S, M, L etc rather than suit sizes just don't fit.
    It's not just you - many people find it rare to find a well-fitted off-the-shelf jacket at all; and it's much rarer to find one in S/M/L sizing which fits true.

+ Reply to Thread