FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Trend Setter
    I've got about 10-15 t-shirts (not including the ones I use for the gym), and then 4 polos and a bunch of shirts. I find my t-shirts get much more use in the winter as base layers, whereas in spring/summer they often get relegated to the back of the wardrobe in favour of polo and oxford shirts. I'll probably stock up on a few more come autumn.

Fashionisto
    I have 3 types of t-shirts. The t-shirts for home use where you can just chill, t- shirts for sports and t-shirts for public places. So I guess around 10 of each could work.

Loads. A sort of Tier Zero, premium batch which are for nights out, summer day trips and so on, mainly plain, a few AA ones, quite a few streetwear efforts, my gym staples and then loads of around the house/gardening/lounging/cooking in ones, some of which I have a nostalgic/sentimental liking for and can't bear to throw out.

A drawer full of football tops for 5 a side as well. Quite fancy a few vintage Italian shirts to go in that collection. Sampdoria 94 springs to mind.

Trend Setter
    I got tons of T-shirt in my wardrobe. I have from simple basic tees to printed tees and from variation of brands from H&M, Balenciaga, Givenchy, Kenzo and so on. I love wearing t-shirts its comfy & its simple.

+ Reply to Thread