FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 Last

Fashionisto

Current All Saints Biker Jackets

With the 25% discount was thinking about picking up an All Saints biker jacket. Anyone have any experience with the current line in terms of fit/quality? Which ones would you say are the closest to the original design?

Was looking at some in store y.day

Dunno the name of the style but the ones with the quilted shoulders are the nicest and the leather was v.soft - felt like nappa

That one in oxblood would be my pick

Fashionisto
    I'd agree on the quilted shoulders, I've got the black nappa one which and the oxblood one which unless they've changed it is a much sturdier goat skin.

The nappa ones are much comfier but do pick up marks and wear very easily if this is something that matters to you.

Fashionisto
    The Conroy's the nicest of the Bikers (and has been for a while). Worth picking up!

Trend Setter
    If you're going for the quilted shoulders, save your cash and buy an original on eBay. Better fit and style than any of the 'modern' options.

Quilted one a.k.a the cargo is my favourite at the minute. looks and feels great on.

Quote Originally Posted by LondonGer View Post
    If you're going for the quilted shoulders, save your cash and buy an original on eBay. Better fit and style than any of the 'modern' options.
    TBF the look / feel of the ones in store was very nice. Really good quality skin, nice slim fit.

Prob the best quality nappa I've seen on an AS jacket - def better than the original biker imo.

Trend Setter
    The way I always look at it is 'would I buy one of the new models?' and the answer is always no, based on the original. But that's personal preference, and a general disillusionment with AS these days.

Fashionisto
    Cheers for all the comments. Ended up picking up the oxblood Conroy with the 25% discount and love it... Quality/fit all spot on...

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by LondonGer View Post
    The way I always look at it is 'would I buy one of the new models?' and the answer is always no, based on the original. But that's personal preference, and a general disillusionment with AS these days.
    Have you been to look at one though?

Honestly I was v impressed and I'm not as big an AS fan as I used to be

Quote Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
    Cheers for all the comments. Ended up picking up the oxblood Conroy with the 25% discount and love it... Quality/fit all spot on...

[IMG][/IMG]
    Looks good man

+ Reply to Thread