FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Fashionisto

Looking for a summer blazer....

Hi all.

I'm after a lightweight blazer for the summer, mid to light blue in a linen mix or cotton (or something similar)

I've seen plenty I like in my price range (up to 100, but nearer 50 would be better) but every time I spot one it turns out to be slim fit, and i'm not a slim fit person. I might get away with tailored fit, but definitely not slim.

Any ideas?
    All spelling errors & missing characters brought to you courtesy of Toshiba's Satellite keyboard.

Fashionisto
    Take a look at this one MEN Linen Cotton Slim Fit Jacket*-*UNIQLO*UK*Online*fashion*store

I was between sizes but would definitely have kept it if it had fit. If not H&M have got a similar one in the sale for 28 atm.

Fashionisto
    Thanks for the ideas mate, but i can't get away with slim fits i'm afraid.
    All spelling errors & missing characters brought to you courtesy of Toshiba's Satellite keyboard.

Fashionisto
    Opinions on this one please? It's from Sainsbury's - not somewhere I've ever thought to look for clothes before....
    Blue Chambray Linen Jacket - Mens | Tu Clothing At Sainsbury's

or this one

http://www.gap.co.uk/browse/product....d=000941567000
    Last edited by MrBond; 02-06-2014 at 07:31 PM.

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBond View Post
    Opinions on this one please? It's from Sainsbury's - not somewhere I've ever thought to look for clothes before....
    Blue Chambray Linen Jacket - Mens | Tu Clothing At Sainsbury's

or this one

Home | Gap
    Both look alright, for what you can tell from the photos - but I'd try the Gap one over the Sainsburys one because you can order it online, and you get a free return in case it doesn't look good when you're actually wearing it. The Sainsbury's one you'd have to go into store to buy.

+ Reply to Thread