FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Asos vip...

I've recently upgraded my ASOS account to VIP but i'm confused by the supposedly early access to sales. For instance, I got a text today about a G Star/Diesel sale where VIPs get 'first pick of the best styles at up to 50% off'. So I've visited the site, seen the sale and decided to log out and check the same items. They're exactly the same price to non VIPs.

So how in any shape or form is this beneficial for VIPs if everyone can see the discounts? How are VIPs getting 'first pick'?

Trend Setter
    Never tried logging out and seeing what the prices are, would be pissed off if it was the same.

The ASOS return policy is so good that the VIP membership seems worthwhile otherwise - can try something on and return it/get paid back within a week. These days you can't argue with that.

Trend Setter
    For that particular sale you got access to it before others. Not more money off.

Free returns and free next day delivery for a year alone is well worth 9.95 imo.

You just got to see the products before any non-VIP, and they use cookies to know if you're VIP or not hence you still seeing the products. You'll get emails soon on 20% sales and normally 48hours before they go live to the general customers.

ASOS VIP and student discount is heaven.

Do it for the free delivery and the free returns.

+ Reply to Thread