FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Your jean collection

I'm revamping my jean collection soon and wondering what you guys would consider as your go to 3 or 4 pairs of jeans?

Aware of the obvious black jeans and navy. But where do you go from there?
    Last edited by gecko; 05-07-2014 at 04:47 PM.

Style Icon
    I wear black ones most of the time, so I've a couple of pairs in black. Have a few pair of Diesel in different blue washes that also get a good bit of wear.

I recently bought a pair of white jeans which I'm finding that I'm wearing a lot now the weather is good (between the showers!). They're very versatile in that they go with almost anything I have in the wardrobe.

Been meaning to pick up a pair of grey jeans to replace a pair I had before. The obvious choice for me would be to go for All Saints as I find the fit spot on, but I wouldn't mind trying another brand for a change.

Fashionisto
    I'm down to 2 pairs now, after my Tonic Levi's 510s bit the bullet...

I have some Selvedge Indigo Levi 511s, which are my favourite, but it's impossible to wear anything white with 'em (Thank god I only buy my tees from Uniqlo!). Also have some Moonshine 511s, which are great, but attract fluff and lint like noone's business!

At the moment I am using one dry/raw pair, one pair of washed black/dark grey diesels, one burgundy pair and the latest and the most favourite at the moment are my tiger of sweden white jeans. Next I will be adding new raws as the old ones are about to rip and possibly some lighter blue wash in a skinny cut, but not in a year or so. I have to recommend the coloured jeans in a darker shade (burgundy, green for example) for A/W, they can make really interesting outfits and set apart from the typical black/indigo jeans.

Fashionisto
    Blue, light blue, black and grey are my options. I don't really like dark blue jeans.

Trend Setter
    My jean collection in rotation atm:
    - River Island denim shorts
    - One indigo, one black pair of Nudie Tube Toms (find they are the perfect fit for what I want - online fit guide is spot on)
    - One black pair of RI skinnies
    - Two overdyed blue pairs - one by ASOS, one by Lee, both skinny.

I also have a couple of slim Topman 'History of the Jean' ones that I'm loathe to part with, as while I tend to wear skinny, these are such good quality and they have such a period feel that it'd be dumb to get rid of them.

I'd like a pair of grey though, they are very versatile. I tend to be living in my Indigo nudies tho.

+ Reply to Thread