FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 Last

Birthday Gifts, Need Suggestion ?

few weeks later my friend will celebrate his 45 birthday and i'm thinking to give him a leather wallet as a gifts.

i have found several leather wallet but i'm confuse which one is good for my friend, could you guys help me choose which one is better :

here i give you the image :

do you think crocodile leather will be a good choice ?

this product is a crocodile leather wallet Crocodilian : Mens Medium Genuine Crocodile Leather Wallet
    really need your suggestion for gifts ?

thanks

Trend Setter
    I personally wouldnt give a wallet as a present, I find theyre such a personal item the person receiving would want some element of choice

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbykazor View Post
    few weeks later my friend will celebrate his 45 birthday and i'm thinking to give him a leather wallet as a gifts.

i have found several leather wallet but i'm confuse which one is good for my friend
    Well, it really depends on your friend's taste. If it was me (and I know I'm awkward to buy gifts for), I wouldn't like any of those three because I prefer a long wallet which fits nicely into a jacket pocket.

That said, having a wallet made out of crocodile looks cool to me; I hope your friend likes it.

Fashionisto
    $150 dollars on a present for your friend? I need a friend like you!

I like all of those, and it would be hard to narrow it down. I'm leaning towards the bottom one a the moment, but that could change.
    All spelling errors & missing characters brought to you courtesy of Toshiba's Satellite keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by LewisB View Post
    I personally wouldnt give a wallet as a present, I find theyre such a personal item the person receiving would want some element of choice
    but i think wallet will be a good gifts
    Quote Originally Posted by vincebowdren View Post
    Well, it really depends on your friend's taste. If it was me (and I know I'm awkward to buy gifts for), I wouldn't like any of those three because I prefer a long wallet which fits nicely into a jacket pocket.
    That said, having a wallet made out of crocodile looks cool to me; I hope your friend likes it.
    my friends doesn't really like waer jacket so i think a short wallet will be fit for him
    thanks for your suggestion
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBond View Post
    $150 dollars on a present for your friend? I need a friend like you!

I like all of those, and it would be hard to narrow it down. I'm leaning towards the bottom one a the moment, but that could change.
    let's be a friend

Fashionisto
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbykazor View Post
    let's be a friend
    Deal - I'm turning 40 next year, put it in your diary! LOL

Seriously though, i'd be very happy with any of those as a gift, so i'm sure your friend will be!
    All spelling errors & missing characters brought to you courtesy of Toshiba's Satellite keyboard.

Fashionisto
    1st or 3rd. I think the brown is better color for that model.

I bought this wallet made from shark leather and stingray.
    Custom Leather Wallets Shark Wallet | Real Mens Wallets
    I only just got it last week and I'm really happy with it. The interior is also made from shark leather. I've had lot's of compliments about it.

A plain shark leather wallet or a plain stingray wallet might be a safer choice for a gift?

Des

Trend Setter
    ^Seriously mate. Don't worry about it.

Trend Setter
    Sorry lads but this post is SPAM. Shame to see people taking advantage of those who genuinely want to help and give up their important time to do so. Mods can you block these idiots please?

+ Reply to Thread