FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Footwear in Beach ?

in this holiday i planned for holiday to bali with my family. I heard from my friend there is beautifull beach in bali so maybe i will walk around beach for a long time. But i have no footwear that fit to walk in beach. So i'm doing some search in google and i found several footwear i like

i prefer use sandal so can you guys help choose which sandal is good for me ?
    here is the list

do you think this is better than the other https://www.michaelhockeycollection....-sunflare.html ?
    i wear glasses and short pants so which one is fit for me ?

Trend Setter
    bare feet brah, feel the sand between your toes..

when ever I wear sandals or even flip-flops on the beach I get blisters, as the sand invariably sticks to the sweat/sea/suncream on your feet which then chaffs between the straps and your skin.

be aware - just because I suggest your feet go naked, that does not mean you have to forsake your shorts and glasses.

Fashionisto
    Agreed with Ukalec, bare feet all the way on the beach. Possibly espadrilles or flip flops for walking to the beach. or whatever shoes you can wear without socks.

Style Icon
    Are you and this guy paid to get web hits for this company or something?!? You both always post links for the website after posting pictures which is unusual, especially for a new member A dress shoe with lovely heel detail

The second one is awesome dude, love this

Des

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Creed View Post
    Are you and this guy paid to get web hits for this company or something?!? You both always post links for the website after posting pictures which is unusual, especially for a new member www.fashionbeans.com/forums/shoes-and-boots-discussion/22068-dress-shoe-lovely-heel-detail.html
    Lol at him and his mate touting some shite in Indonesia. Although it cuts in to my heart when they start it off with My Family or Besty Mate

Quote Originally Posted by DEra View Post
    The second one is awesome dude, love this
    This post is a bit suspect too

Might have to draw for the ban hammer

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Condor Aasllani View Post
    This post is a bit suspect too

Might have to draw for the ban hammer
    Agreed! He should have to take part in the monthly challenge to prove he's real

+ Reply to Thread