FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Style Icon
    I found the cuts quite boxy and the sleeves too long. They reminded me of band tee shirts you'd pick up on a stall after a gig. Better quality but not great fits.

Trend Setter
    Just to counter a couple of opinions on here, I tried on a jumper earlier in store - a large was a pretty baggy, a medium pretty tight. Be a little careful ordering - if it's sale stuff order both to be on the safe side (just in case the correct size sells out).

Out of interest, has anyone bought any of their "Sweat Long Sleeve Shirts" and know whether they shrink at all? They pretty much the most staple item Uniqlo seem to do at the minute (constantly in their window displays) so hopefully someone will be able to help me.

Des

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by naturals View Post
    Just to counter a couple of opinions on here, I tried on a jumper earlier in store - a large was a pretty baggy, a medium pretty tight. Be a little careful ordering - if it's sale stuff order both to be on the safe side (just in case the correct size sells out).

Out of interest, has anyone bought any of their "Sweat Long Sleeve Shirts" and know whether they shrink at all? They pretty much the most staple item Uniqlo seem to do at the minute (constantly in their window displays) so hopefully someone will be able to help me.
    There's nothing staple about them as they constantly change the collar and cut. But fwiw I have a pair of their joggers in the same composition which haven't shrunk. Disappointingly they've stretched instead. For twenty quid I would have been better off with a Nike sale..

I've got a few of their slim fit oxfords and a chambray shirt and not had any issues with shrinkage or stretching.

Quote Originally Posted by DorianGrape View Post
    I found the cuts quite boxy and the sleeves too long. They reminded me of band tee shirts you'd pick up on a stall after a gig. Better quality but not great fits.
    Similar here. I had to go XS to get a slim fit but then the shoulder seems are about an inch in from where I'd want them. While their stuff is amazing value I've been finding myself picking things up, trying them on, and then putting them back again. Even at those prices I can't seem to work up the enthusiasm to buy.

Fashionisto
    I'm normally an XXL in most brands of tops/ jackets. A few British brands I'm an XL. With Uniqlo I'm a L

+ Reply to Thread