FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Gucci loafers

Hi guys I was just wondering what you guys think about black suede gucci loafers and if they are worth buying at 360

I would be pairing them with these black nudie tight long johns then varying the top between t-shirts or shirts

If anybody has seen Jamie Laing of made in chelsea its pretty similar to his everyday casualwear

Fashionisto
    Hmm, to be honest I'm not very fond of them. The combination with the jeans sounds good though! I'd rather buy something like this, but maybe thats too personal :

^^:Johnston & Murphy
    or this: Amazon.com: Cole Haan Men's South Street Tassel Loafer: Loafers Shoes: Shoes

Nat

Style Icon
    They're a classic obv. And you don't see many horsebit loafers around, so it's something a bit different too. That combo sounds sick as well.

Des

Trend Setter
    No player hater but if a teenager has that much money to spend on a pair of shoes and already aspires to someone's exact style then I'm not sure why you would need our opinion.
    Last edited by Des; 16-07-2014 at 06:26 PM.

Jamie's ones with the gold metalwork are loads nicer

Yeah they are nice though - if you have budget for them, why not? They will look better with age and never go out of fashion.

Go for the ones with the gold buckles instead, they're much better. I'm after a couple of pairs myself, just need to find them at a decent price as there's no way I'm shelling out 400 a pair.

Thanks for your input guys I think i will wait till the gold buckle gucci loafers are in my size then ill get them

Quote Originally Posted by Ehti View Post
    Thanks for your input guys I think i will wait till the gold buckle gucci loafers are in my size then ill get them
    Good choice.

+ Reply to Thread