FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Paul Smith - Warehouse Sale

Hi all,

There's a Paul Smith Warehouse Sale coming up and I had a sneak peek of what's available inside today. There are a lot of suits, some sweatshirts, knitted tops, short sleeved shirts and shoes. It should be opening very soon so keep an eye out on their newsletter (sign up on main site).

My question: Are there any items of clothing/shoes that are particularly brilliant with Paul Smith, and, alternatively, areas to avoid?

I'm hoping to pick up a suit, blazer and a few tops possibly, but I'm wary as to the quality of their shoes. I know they ordinarily retail at 150-300 but are they that good? I'm assuming they'd definitely be worth the 60 they are in the sale?

Basically: what should I look out for?

Thanks in advance!

Fashionisto
    Just signed up on your advice in the off chance that I don't receive the email can you keep up us updated on here? Also was the sneak peak online or in store?

In my experience everything they do is very good quality, but there is several lines and the quality varies so with the shoes it's entirely down to where they're made, English made are fantastic, Italian extremely good and Far East are reasonable but nothing special. On the clothing front quality is best for just Paul Smith, then Paul Smith London, then PS by and finally Paul Smith Jeans.

I'd just have a close look in store and see the quality and fit that way.

+ Reply to Thread