FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Edwin vs Nudie Jeans

I've never owned a pair of jeans from either of these companies. I hadn't really looked into Edwin much and was going to buy a couple of pairs of Nudies. A mate of mine said yyesterday he swears by Edwin. What do you reckon chaps? I was looking at tube toms at Nudie and I think it would be ED 88 at Edwin. Either company better than the other at making jeans?

Des

Style Icon
    Cor blimey, mate. Still??

Trend Setter
    Edwin's are better quality but Nudies tend to have better fit options so make of that what you will!

Trend Setter
    Yeah i noticed the ED-88 are low rise, being quite tall (6,2) i always try and go for a medium rise. I'm going to go to both stores and try them all on but seeing as i am in the market for 2 pairs of jeans may get 1 of each!

J8x

Trend Setter
    Got a couple of pairs of Nudies, really comfy and fit is bang on for me. With so many options you're bound to find a good fit unless you're really fussy or looking for something really particular. Had a pair of Edwins in the past but sold them on cause the fit wasn't what I was looking for really, just took a punt on them at a discount price. Nudies aren't very durable, had to patch my Tape Teds a few times (front pocket, back yoke seam, slight crotch blow) so depends what you're looking for really. The Edwins seemed like they'd last longer but I quite like the worn in look of my Nudies. If you can get to a store with a good range of both I'd recommend it, my Nudies fit true but the Edwins were pretty large so I had to size down on the waist.

+ Reply to Thread