FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
    geo

Trend Setter

Best skinny stretch jeans?

I've got a few pairs of skinny jeans and the only ones I like have composition 98% cotton and 2% elastene. This seems crucial for making them fit great as otherwise they're too rigid and don't hug in the right places.

My favourite pair are some jack wills skinny ones but at 69 they're pretty pricey. Looking for some similar cheaper alternatives.

I've tried Topman ones on before and seem to remember the fit begin terrible for their stretch skinny, just too tight in the wrong places.

Can anyone tell me if Asos Skinny any good? I see most of theirs have the 2% elastene.

I've got some H&M slim which fit like skinny but now they are only doing 1% elastene which don't fit the same.

Thanks!!

geo

Trend Setter
    Can anyone vouch for the asos skinny? Want to buy some today if any good!

If I remember correctly, the ASOS skinny is similar to Topman, it was slightly tighter than I expected. I got some great Slim jeans from H&M for 19.99 they are awesome.

I have a pair of Pull&Bear skinny that are 2% elastene, they were about 20 from ASOS and are holding up pretty well. Fit nice ect.

Fashionisto
    I have a pair of black skinnies from asos and they are probably the best cheap option- but they are no match to my nudie tight long John black skinnies and you can definitely see the big difference in quality especially in the stitching and how much the Asos jeans fade even with fairly minimal use. So I'd suggest you pay the extra and get a pair of nudie tight long johns or all saints crow razors

I'm on pair #3 of the ASOS skinnies, can't go wrong for the price. They're my "chore" jeans for weekends. For social events, you'll probably want to stump up the extra cash for something of a slightly higher quality.

+ Reply to Thread