FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 Last

Style Icon

Got some links?

Hey guys

Wondering if you would be willing to share some links to websites less known that are good to look at. I am always looking for new places to shop and there is probably no better place to ask than here. Nothing specific, maybe a place to cop something a little less ordinary.

As I ask, Ill start this off with a few of the more known. (I am not looking for any of the high street shops, just ones similar to these)
    If you want, I can update the OP in my spare time and we can request to have this pinned?
    I can understand if you dont want to share a hidden gem. I just feel limited to what i know.

Last edited by James; Today at 12:54 AM.

FashionBeans Legend
    Not all clothes shops, but these are some I use which I think are worth a mention...

For head-wear, this is a great shop; Hats & Caps - Mens Hats, Womens Hats, Beanies, Flat Caps and Winter Hats - Village Hats

For smelly stuff & great beard oil; Perfumes for Women & Men | Luxury Gifts and Fragrances | Penhaligon's

Affordable Umbrellas; Men's - Shop - www.fultonumbrellas.com

A good value Italian brand; http://www.morato.it/on/demandware.store/Sites-morato-Site/en/Home-Show

Style Icon
    Thanks Dorian, I appreciate the love. I didnt think anyone would bother tbh.

Share the love guys. One link to your go to website

Heres another: Peggs & son. | Premium Menswear | Mens Clothes | Quality Menswear

I believe they sell Stutterheims (trying to state my case for one of these) and CPs

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Thanks Dorian, I appreciate the love. I didnt think anyone would bother tbh.

Share the love guys. One link to your go to website

Heres another: Peggs & son. | Premium Menswear | Mens Clothes | Quality Menswear

I believe they sell Stutterheims (trying to state my case for one of these) and CPs
    Mods, are we allowed to do this so blatant?

Fashionisto
    Realm & Empire Menswear | The Official Realm & Empire Online Shop - military inspired stuff, so a little different to the norm.

FashionBeans Legend
    A few more to add to the list...

Hervia.com - designer shit from Manchester (I think). Got my Owens leather from them for a steal. Ordered on a Sunday, was delivered on the Tuesday morning. By far, the quickest delivery I have ever had from the UK.

Luisaviaroma - serious amount of stuff available from there.. McQueen, Balmain, Owens, Pugh, Saint Laurent etc., etc., etc... if only I was minted.

Farfetch - shop the world's boutiques from this Portugese based website.. there's a good - albeit short - piece from Nick Wooster on it atm with his insights on his picks for 2015 (link to article & site below)

I must note that I haven't any experience of the last two sites but I've just ordered from both, so I'll post an update when I get the deliveries.

http://www.hervia.com/

https://www.luisaviaroma.com/

farfetch.com - a new way to shop for fashion
    Last edited by DorianGrape; 19-01-2015 at 11:46 PM.

FashionBeans Legend
    First time I've ever seen an outfit styled with the model holding a box..

G-STAR RAW LIKRM CRE SH LS 110/WHITE 011 | Kellyjeans.nl

Haha yeah that's a weird one!

FashionBeans Staff
    If you ever make it down to Brighton, Peggs & Son is definitely a shop worth dropping into, huge range for a tiny little shop and all the guys in there are super friendly and knowledgeable. Also worth checking out

Krusoe Store Brighton Premium Streetwear and Menswear - if you're into your sportswear
    Our Daily Edit - Run by great people and they have fantastic clothes, usually stock different brands as well.

+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 Last