5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Style Icon

A quick experiment with my GF

So I told my GF people wear sweatshirts with trousers, and she laughed and said I shouldn't mix smart with casual. So I chucked on a pair of trainers and a suit with my new sweatshirt to show her. She still didnt agree.

So... I/we wanted to see your verdict on the matter. (disregard the socks, i didnt change them)
    The suit jacket has not been tailored and these are these trousers that got butchered a month ago (twisted, reason I ironed out the creases to make it look more natural)

Anyway, enough excuses.... Please vote so I can show her an honest verdict.

Without Blazer:

With Blazer (it does do up fine):

Style Icon
    So what you really want to know is, would I like to experiment with your girlfriend? I'm not sure. Is she hot?

Style Icon
    Yea i realised what i put after. Oh well. Guess it will grab peoples attention.lol

Trend Setter
    Is this a general question or on the basis of the outfit you have in your pictures?

First pic is fine, the second with the jacket not so much, in my opinion. The colours are all too similar.
    Last edited by happydayz; Yesterday at 10:22 PM.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by happydayz View Post
    Is this a general question or on the basis of the outfit you have in your pictures?

First pic is fine, the second with the jacket not so much, in my opinion. The colours are all to similar.
    Bit of both, comment, vote. All the same. Feedback is key.

J8x

Trend Setter
    In regards to the second look, with a plain sweat and a different colour blazer it would work but for me the look is just slightly wide of the mark. The colour palette is too limited and the chest detail stops it from being a clean look. With that being said I really like the sweat and I think the top look works.

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by J8x View Post
    In regards to the second look, with a plain sweat and a different colour blazer it would work but for me the look is just slightly wide of the mark. The colour palette is too limited and the chest detail stops it from being a clean look. With that being said I really like the sweat and I think the top look works.
    I had similar thoughts when i put the blazer on too. I nearly opted for another, but couldnt be asked with too much hassle.
    The idea of this has worked well enough.

Thanks for all the comments/votes.

+ Reply to Thread