FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 Last

Where can I find some monk straps?

Hey guys, I'm on the hunt for some (preferably) suede, double monk straps. I'm having some real trouble finding these. I'm looking for some in brown or navy. I like the meermin ones but I'm just wondering if anyone could perhaps find some more options. I'd rather not spend any more than 150 so I understand this limits the options. Any help is much appreciated. Cheers!

Trend Setter
    The Poste (office) and Aldo Monks I've seen/owned are decent, not in the same league as Meermin but still pretty solid.

Style Icon
    Massimo used to have some cheap, they seem to only do boots, but thought worth a look anyway. See below.

404 Not Found

Thank you fine sirs for your input, I really appreciate it. Office actually had some which I really like but they are black which rules them out, looking for something more versatile but I was still tempted. James, I saw those boots on massimo last week and I love them, I have so many pairs of boots though. However I gave my gf a subtle hint about them too so I'm hoping to get them for Christmas anyway haha.

Style Icon
    If you can take the hit I would advise these. Same company that make Mark McNairys

I have these in the Sand colour and always get compliments.
    http://www.sanders-uk.com/shop/product/dylan-9650ls

http://www.sanders-uk.com/shop/product/freddie-9474tds

Loake Cannon brown suede shoes, hand made in England

Bit over budget, but I've seen a couple of 20% off all Loake offers recently, so might be worth watching out for.

FashionBeans Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Massimo used to have some cheap, they seem to only do boots, but thought worth a look anyway. See below.

404 Not Found

Oooh.. I like the look of those. They're probably shit quality though.

James, as much as I would love those they are just bit of a stretch especially at this time of year. Gazza, the loakes are absolutely ideal but like you say just a bit over budget but I'm definitely gonna keep an eye out in case of a sale. The more I see the boots the more I want them, but I only own one pair of shoes from massimo so I couldn't really attest for the quality of their shoes yet.

Fashionisto
    I went on the hunt for some last year and managed to get a pair from Next. Ended up using them for work, so was looking for a new pair.

Ended up getting these for 90 on Mango. I really like them, and if like me, you're on a budget, they're pretty good for the price.

Suede monk-strap shoes - Men | MANGO
    I would go out tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear.....

Ohh that's a good find! And I certainly am on a budget. The sole is maybe a bit big for me but I still really like those, how is the quality?

+ Reply to Thread
1 2 3 Last