FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Cheap Work Shirts (Amazing Offer At Savile Row - Valid Til 30 Oct)

Hi gents,

Given its payday, I thought I would treat myself to some new shirts. I normally look at TM Lewin and Charles Tyrwhitt - mainly because I like their ranges, and you have an option to go with double cuffs.

ANYWAY, I clicked on one of the FB ads earlier for Savile Row - wow, never used their site before, but they currently have a decent clearance section (I only checked the slim fits) but they start at £14.99. They have another offer on as well - 4x shirts for £90 with a free tie of your choice.

You may think "that sounds OK", but if you add the code VC25 at the checkout, you get an extra 25% off! So I've basically just kitted myself out with 7 shirts and a tie for less than £100!

Where do you guys go for work shirts?

..and would it be a good idea to suggest a forum where we can individually post new sales/offers/codes etc??

Jay

Style Icon
    I tend to buy my shirts at Paul Smith. Here in Nottingham, he holds an invite-only warehouse sale once every six months. Shirts normally costing around £150 sell for £20 a pop. I tend to buy a bundle each time I go (plus a stack of other stuff too) and probably have in the range of 50 or so Paul Smith shirts now.

The next one is next weekend!

Trend Setter
    I have a massive neck and a skinny body, even the slimmest of slim-fitting off-the-peg shirts are like tents on me (if I can button the neck). I get mine made at Tailor Store, their shirts are beautiful and once you've enjoyed the fit of a custom made shirt, there's no going back (if you're odd-shaped like me).

Tailor-made shirts, chinos, polo shirts, underwear and accessories online

Sam

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I tend to buy my shirts at Paul Smith. Here in Nottingham, he holds an invite-only warehouse sale once every six months. Shirts normally costing around £150 sell for £20 a pop. I tend to buy a bundle each time I go (plus a stack of other stuff too) and probably have in the range of 50 or so Paul Smith shirts now.

The next one is next weekend!
    Invite only? How does that work, and how would one get such an invite? That sounds mad.

Jay

Style Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Invite only? How does that work, and how would one get such an invite? That sounds mad.
    Basically tickets are given to staff and business partners, so you have to know someone who knows someone to get hold of them.

+ Reply to Thread