FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Trend Setter

Essential Shops to visit while in London

Hi ,

Just moving to London this weekend. Wondering if you guys could help me out with some shops I need to visit to update wardrobe. My style is mainly smart casual, I like good quality at not too extortionate prices. Have athletic build. Suggestions for shops I should visit?
    Love Reiss and have been advised to check out Nudie Jeans

Style Icon
    I would say to take a walk down oxford street and regent street, have a wander in and around the back streets like Carnaby Street. That is a good majority of the shops in London, but I always find more variety and better prices online (for that, check the "Got Links" fred).

Oh and before I forget. There are 2 westfield shopping malls either side. One in East London and one in West. Again, the same sort of thing with some premium too.

Trend Setter
    Moving to the big smoke, eh! Exciting! where you moving from?

Yeah Nudie in D'arblay Street is great, the staff really know their onions, which adds nicely to the shopping experience.

There's all the usual brands' shops that are discussed regularly on here in one reasonably small area, so that's good.
    It depends on what sort of gear you're after.

Trend Setter
    A couple of interesting shops that I have been to recently are Alban on Beak Street, Abandon Ship just off Carnaby Street and Bolongaro Trevor just off 7 Dials.

In fact just browsing round these two areas you will find loads of places (beak Street is just off Carnaby Street) as all the little side streets are packed with little boutiquey clothes shops for men. And if you get hungry and thirsty there are some of the best bars, pubs and restaurants within spitting distance..

Trend Setter
    Albam on Beak Street

+ Reply to Thread