FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 Last

Trend Setter

Pink Sweatshirt...

I am looking for a light/washed/pastel pink sweatshirt. You know the type, with the little v stich at the neck. I have found one by a company called joules halsford, but I don't know anything of the brand and it is dead cheap, so has me worried..

Joules Halsford Mens Crew Neck Sweatshirt Soft Pink Marl - Best in the Country

Any suggestions....?

It seems to be a joules t-shirt. Same one retails for 45 on amazon here. Not really got much experience with Joules, but it seems like a decent brand. Didn't know they do menswear as well tho.

MLM

Trend Setter
    There's this Reiss one, a bit more of a washed/fainter shade so could be easier to work into outfits too.

During my year abroad in France for uni, I was on the metro late one night, and this guy who was absolutely smacked off his tits got on. He was quite probably the best looking man I'd ever seen, easily could have been a model, with hair past his shoulders and a beard. And he was wearing the pink-est jumper I've ever seen. It was almost radioactive in its brightness, it was as though someone had turned a pink highlighter into jumper form. He was swinging around the poles and got off and back on at a few stops... but he looked bloody fantastic. In a magical way.

If you look half as good as he did, you'll have done your parents proud. Likely use of illegal substances is optional.

Trend Setter
    That reiss one is much closer to the colour, thanks. However, the 'relaxed' fit makes me think it might be baggy /boxy... I'll have to go try it on.

Style Icon
    If you want something the perfect shade of pink for summer I like this one. Bought some of their shorts last year and felt they were underpriced compared to what else you get in that bracket. Not tried a sweater, but imagine it's similar quality Hentsch Man - Washed Cotton-Jersey Sweater

Style Icon

Trend Setter
    thanks guys - the Reiss one is closest to the colour I am after. Ill go try it on....

Trend Setter
    And if you see a magically handsome man, jumping on and off the tube this summer... Come over and say "hi..."

FashionBeans Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by ukalec View Post
    And if you see a magically handsome man, jumping on and off the tube this summer... Come over and say "hi..."
    I don't think I'd recognise you with your clothes on.

Trend Setter
    I've been thinking about getting some pink into my wardrobe. Liking the idea of a pink sweat, although it would have to the palest of pinks for me. The Reiss one is really nice though.
    I would go out tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear.....

+ Reply to Thread