FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 Last

Brown boots with a white sole

Hey guys, I've been on the hunt for awhile now. I want to get a pair of 6 or 9 in boots. Brown leather with a thin white sole. My price range is around $100 - 150 (I would go over a little more if they seem amazing). My problem has been finding a pair with a thin white sole. It seems like most of them have huge chunky soles, but I would prefer a thin sole like the ones found on desert boots. Do you guys know of any boots that would fit this? Thanks.

do you have an idea as to the style you are looking for? what outfit do you plan on wearing this with?

FashionBeans Legend
    Yoox might be worth a look - I've seen boots with white soles there on occasion. Generally though, they'll be thick soles - for a light, slim sole, you might need to look at chukkas or ankle boots.

@Mark2101 I plan on wearing it with dark wash jeans, sweater, and a button down.

@DorianGrape What would you recommend for white thick sole boots? I am not totally opposed to the style, I just prefer the look of thin soles over thick.

FashionBeans Legend
    I dunno man.. what style of boots do you like? You could look at Red Wings maybe. No idea what they are like, but they do a lot of boots with white soles.

hmmm, maybe Timberland, I got myself a nice pair of boots there beginning of this year that had white soles. Their price is close to what you require and they are pretty decent value for money/quality.

Trend Setter
    I love my Red Wing moc toes with white soles, I get loads of compliments on them, and they're really comfy. Probably not woth buying for summer though.......

@Onemanarmy I do really like the looks of the Red Wings, can't decide if a 6 in or 8 in would be better. I just have to start saving up for them. How is the sizing?

Trend Setter
    My Redwings fit absolutely enormously. I'm an 11 in pretty much every shoe but could've comfortably fit into a 10 in them, so end up having to wear pretty thick socks to compensate. Can't complain too much though, got them for about 130 because of store discount at a place I used to work.

+ Reply to Thread