FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Trend Setter
    Thanks a lot guys for all the feedback, definitely going to check out the Nudie Jeans concessions next time I take a trip down West London, as well as those All Saints Print Cigarette Jeans.

Fashionisto
    yh i ll need to go to london to check out the all saints cigarettes as there is no all saints shop here in guildford....

Trend Setter
    I second the recommendation for the all saints print cigarette jeans.

I have them in black and indigo and they are my favourite jeans. Great fit (skinny but not spra on or anything) and really comfy.

I also have the wam wam cigarette which are more expensive but the same fit but unlinke the print cigarette they dont have the 2% elastane so are very rigid.
    Last edited by happydayz; 19-01-2012 at 09:28 PM.

Trend Setter
    I tried a pair of Nudie Tight Long John stretch denims yesterday in Urban Outfitters in Glasgow. They were incredibly comfortable. I tried on the last pair of 30/32 but the label was a little damaged. I came home and searched everywhere online and nowhere has them!

I now feel like an addict without a supply.

Might try to get a few quid off them tomorrow if they're still around.

If anyone knows any good online suppliers (dealers) with lots of stock, please give me a shout.

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by electroRoss View Post
    I tried a pair of Nudie Tight Long John stretch denims yesterday in Urban Outfitters in Glasgow. They were incredibly comfortable. I tried on the last pair of 30/32 but the label was a little damaged. I came home and searched everywhere online and nowhere has them!

I now feel like an addict without a supply.

Might try to get a few quid off them tomorrow if they're still around.

If anyone knows any good online suppliers (dealers) with lots of stock, please give me a shout.
    Jeans, Tight Long John - Nudie Jeans Co.

Quote Originally Posted by happydayz View Post
    I second the recommendation for the all saints print cigarette jeans.

I have them in black and indigo and they are my favourite jeans. Great fit (skinny but not spra on or anything) and really comfy.

I also have the wam wam cigarette which are more expensive but the same fit but unlinke the print cigarette they dont have the 2% elastane so are very rigid.
    I also have the Wamwam ones lol

Selling them on eBay, if anyone's interested send me a PM. They are in good nick, just selling cos I don't wear them and need to clear some space. They are not as skinny as the Print Cigarette and are made of Japanese Selvedge denim.

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    They're out of the size, I'm afraid

Trend Setter
    I bought them, in 31/32 (I'm usually a 32 but the 30 were ok, so I'm hoping they'll be fine). They were reduced to £45 here although delivery is £5 NUDIE JEANS CO DENIM STRETCH TIGHT LONG JOHN SUPER TIGHT NARROW LEG FIT JEANS AW11 - Urban Vintage&

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by electroRoss View Post
    They're out of the size, I'm afraid
    Sorry to hear that. I wasn't sure what specific color you were after, so it was a wild guess.

Glad you still managed to find a pair! I wouldn't want to part with my Nudies. Love those jeans.

Fashionisto
    you can always try Superfine jeans - i had a pair of really dark blue ones that were the perfect fit but i cant find anymore in australia (worst place for shopping).

I think the style was the "Sly" - not cheap but definately worth it

+ Reply to Thread