Hello everyone, I'm looking into becoming a personal stylist and I would like to get a few questions answered. I have a lot of questions to ask, so the level of detail you would like to input and whether you would like to answer from one of them to all of them is up to you.I truly appreciate it. I would like to hear answers from people who have hired a stylist before or know someone who has. I'm wondering...

1. Personal background- If you have ever hired a stylist before, tell me a little bit about yourself. What do you do for a living? How would you describe yourself and your lifestyle in a couple of sentences? No need to get too personal if you aren't comfortable. I'm just curious because if I were to go down this route, I'd like to hear a little more about the people I may encounter and I'm wondering if there's a particular group/ type of person in particular that hires personal stylists more than others.

2. Why you hired them- Why exactly were you inclined to hire a stylist? Why did you feel it was important? I understand that it can be quite an investment for some, so why did you choose to hire somebody rather than surfing the web or finding a book?

3. What was done well- What exactly did you enjoy about your experience? What did you feel your stylist did especially well? Did you find some parts of the process more fulfilling than others?

4. Improvements- Was there anything that bothered you in particular within the process? What did you feel your stylist could do better?

5. Final impressions- Did your outlook on fashion change after your experience? How does your new outlook differ from when you started? Would you ever consider hiring one again?