FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2
    Jay

Style Icon
    I only purchase items of clothing that are packaged suspended in a vacuum, having been made and placed their by people wearing hermetically sealed radiation suits under laboratory conditions. It's the only way I can be sure the poor and the unwashed haven't had their grubby mitts on them.

Trend Setter
    This thread is so bizarre.... are you related to Howard Hughes?

Trend Setter
    I think you guys are being a bit harsh. My wife is similar. She’ll always check if there is another item in the same size at the back of the rail when buying clothes. She’ll even insist on taking items from the back of shelves when doing food or cosmetics shopping. She’ll never buy shoes that are on display. She wouldn’t buy something this weekend because the only one in her size had the price label removed, so in her opinion it had been returned by somebody.

I personally don’t care. I recently ordered a coat from Allsaints and when it turned up it had clearly been wore for a while as the buttons were hanging off and there was a very well used and almost empty packet of chewing gum in the pocket. Obviously I complained and got a discount, but I still have the coat.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulAnderson View Post
    I personally don’t care. I recently ordered a coat from Allsaints and when it turned up it had clearly been wore for a while as the buttons were hanging off and there was a very well used and almost empty packet of chewing gum in the pocket. Obviously I complained and got a discount, but I still have the coat.
    lol no way

Back OT, I have no problem buying display tings, if there is a mark on it tho best believe I'll be getting a discount.

I once bought a Henri Lloyd coat that was the last one and had a mark on it. I haggled them down from £269 to £60, then got home and washed the mark off.

+ Reply to Thread