FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
1 2 Last

Trend Setter

What Else Do You Spend Your Money On?

I’m interested in whether most of you put all your disposable income into your clothes, or whether you have other things you have to share it around.

I have always had an expensive taste in cars and pretty much anything electrical (from toys/gadgets to computers/appliances to audio/visual equipment). I tend to find there is always something I want, so prioritising between all of this and my wardrobe is challenging at best.

I have friends that as well as being into fashion seem to spend all of their money going out, whether drinking, eating, seeing bands etc…

My brother on the other hand never really seems to want for anything, he’s just happy with what he has. I guess some could argue that’s a simpler life.

I’m sure all of us have very different lifestyles and tastes, so I’d be interested to hear what you all enjoy spending your hard earned money on.

Clothes, going out, holidays... That's about it lol

I should probably spend less on all that stuff, and more on doing up my flat, but that would be too sensible

Trend Setter
    I spend most of my money on my tuition, as I am currently debt free. However, I do go out and buy clothing.

Fashionisto
    Mostly electronics, computers, audio equipment, cameras, stuff like that. I'm not in the money at the moment though, so it's mostly clothes, and on the cheaper side at that.

Fashionisto
    Eating out. Food is becoming an increasingly important part of my life and I'm seriously considering switching careers (I'm kinda between careers at the moment anyway, I quit my previous career and am now working p/t in Sainsbury's while doing an OU degree). I've always cooked, I've always been interested in food and cooking, but in the past year or two it's become an obsession. If anything, clothing is a distraction. It's that welcome break for the thing that consumes most of my life.

Trend Setter
    Clothing ad going out. That's all. Oh, and books and magazines too.

Sam

Style Icon
    Friggin guitars - I've recently got myself a Vox AC30, if that means anything to you. My Gretsch Duo-Jet, besides sounding beautiful, is also a powerful fashion item; very few accessories make you instantly irresistible to women
    Hence, Topman habit!

Fashionisto
    Err....4 kids takes up a lot of my cash! My thirsty Range Rover, clothing and season tickets for Ipswich Town are my luxuries.

Tim

Music. As a DJ and music lover, that tends to eat up quite a bit of my budget.

FashionBeans Staff
    Food, I spend most of my money on food and as I've always maintained, cider, I don't like cheap cider.

+ Reply to Thread