FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Looking For A Black Suit Around 200€

whats up guys,

I'm looking for black suit, preferably 1-2 buttons. Dont mind if it's a 3 piece, but 2 piece is fine as well.
    I have pretty wide shoulders, but I also have a little belly - not sure how this will affect the kind of suit
    I should get, as it's my first one (:
    Budget is ~200€, but it's not a huge deal if I have to pay little more.

I'll definetly check out the Asos suits, as I'm not even sure what sizes I need, but still I'm thinking there has to be other sites as well? "Problem" is that I live in germany, so it would be nice if you could only post sites that ship to GE (burton doesnt I think)

Thanks for helping out (:
    Last edited by Snaapy; 24-01-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Nat

Style Icon
    It depends what you want, obviously. But for something of good quality at that price (I might get destroyed for this!!), Marks and Spencers are pretty good. They have lost some of the "middle aged man" feel, and have a good emphasis on tailoring and fit. They've got a pretty wide range too.

I'm sure a lot of the guys on here would advise to keep a few quid back and get it altered by a tailor for that perfect fit too.

Thanks, I'll check them out (:
    btw it's kinda hard to say what I really want - it's my first suit and I wont use it very often I guess..
    it's like buying a suit just to have one arround i guess, for prom etc

+ Reply to Thread