FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Looking For Men's Thick Knit Cardigans

Hey whats up everyone
    I need to buy some new stuff for this winter, hope you can help me out (:

At first I need two thickish cardigans, they should be on the shorter side, as I'm pretty small myself and long things look odd
    It shouldn't be plain black, but otherwise I'm open for everything within a pricerange of about 50-60€
    Oh yeah, and I should be able to wear them with both grey and black jeans, but that should work with most of them i guess ;D

Snaapy

In that price range, you're going to be looking at either high street offerings (which are usually made of plastic) or something from an outlet type store.

If I were you, I'd combine the budget for both into one and open up the options that a bigger budget gives. You're into All Saints money then.

Sam

Style Icon
    Agree completely with Pins. Or Pin Money. I prefer Pins.
    In any case one good thick knit will be a lot more use than two bad ones. And Allsaints was rightly mentioned but at that price point your options swell; Reiss has a very nice line in simple sophistication. Cos is like Calvin Klein and Jil Sander on a budget. If navy sounds good to you I think these two look nice:
    REISS Mens Bruce Navy Brushed Shawl NeckWaffle knit cardigan

Jay

Style Icon
    This is nice (or a little more than your budget allows admittedly):

Buy Paul Costelloe for John Lewis Men Cable Knit Cardigan, Navy online at JohnLewis.com - John Lewis

(But go to Allsaints as they do have a couple of belters at the moment for £135 I think I remember).

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Cos is like Calvin Klein and Jil Sander on a budget.
    The best definition of COS ever

First of all, thanks to everyone for helping out (:
    I've been looking arround for a while and pretty much figured out the same that was suggested here, an okayish knit cardigan will be more expensive that I expected
    I guess I'll have to go threw my wardrobe once again and figure out, what color i need right now, cant really decide tbh //=
    && I really like the 3 posted in the thread btw ((:

Hope you can help me out again, once I know for sure what i'm aiming for (:

Yeah that's pretty much the way it is unfortunately. If you wait for the sales then you could probably score two for that price, but fashion is about instant gratification a lot of the time!

You could always pick up this one on the All Saints Archive for under £50 and then save your other purchase for sale season

AllSaints Iowa Cardigan

+ Reply to Thread