FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread
First 1 2

Trend Setter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    Yeah I bought it a few years ago, but my style has changed a lot since then, so I've been rethinking it, for the reasons stated. It was quite expensive though, so don't just want to stop wearing it
    Why don't you put it on eBay? You'd make at least £100 back I reckon.

I know a lot of guys on here don't like superdry, but what do you think of this jacket?

Superdry | Superdry Brad Leather Jacket at ASOS
    Thanks for the info and opinions chaps. As a rule i'm not aginst superdry as a brand and this is actually quite a nice looking jacket but looks maybe a little bit shorter an tight fitting than I was after.

There's a few nice ones on ASOS but I find it difficult to judge from looking at a picture on the net, suppose you can always send it back. This one probably appeals as more the type of thing I was after Selected | Selected Alex Leather Jacket at ASOS

Also seen this one on Very which I quite like the look of but again difficult to judge until you see them up close.
    Goodsouls Mens Leather Bomber Jacket | Very.co.uk

Anybody every owned a goodsouls jacket?

Trend Setter
    The one thing I would say is that a leather jacket is a real investment piece. I'm not saying go crazy and raid Gucci (although by all means go head if you have the funds) but do spend as much as you can afford. The initial outlay will generally be reflected in how much longevity you get out of your purchase.

Jay

Style Icon
    I bought a leather bomber jacket a few years back from Ted Baker and absolutely hate it now. For some stupid reason I bought one with fabric cuffs and collar, a feature I really dislike these days.

I want this Belstaff one, but I am about £900 short of the £980 asking price.

Yeah I bought it a few years ago, but my style has changed a lot since then, so I've been rethinking it, for the reasons stated. It was quite expensive though, so don't just want to stop wearing it
    Shit, sorry, didn't realise you already owned it! As someone else said, these sell relly well on eBay.

I have a Diesel Black Gold Leather Bomber that I'm thinking of putting on eBay. Don't think I've ever actually worn it. £700 it was, too!

Trend Setter
    I've owned an All Saints Coerce black leather jacket for around 2/3 years and it's been awesome, every time I bust it out of my wardrobe it gets me excited, such a nice fit and smells yummy! Leather is perfect for that 'inbetween' weather, not cold enough that you need your wool pea coat and not too warm that you're sweating into you freshly ironed shirt.

Trend Setter
    The Superdry jacket is not my cup of tea but I don't find it soo horrible.

Style Icon
    Currently own an All Saints Ruck Leather Jacket and I love it to bits (always get lots of comments when I wear it) however I think I'd really like to get a Biker one. I'm a sucker for those ball-zips and quilted sections.

It's a size medium, and I am tempted to put it on eBay (free listing this weekend too...)

+ Reply to Thread