FashionBeans: Men's Fashion & Men's Style Guide
+ Reply to Thread

Where To Find This Scarf?

*waves*

Hi all, does anyone know where I can find a scarf similar to this?

Also, I know it's a little early, but need opinions on how a scarf like that; teamed with a plain white tee, grey/beige/camel chinos and white hi-tops would look for summer?

Many thanks
    Last edited by don'tTRIP.; 15-02-2012 at 02:57 PM.

Anyone?

FashionBeans Staff
    Desert style scarves will be available in loads of places in the coming months, keep an eye out for something like that in H&M, Topman, Zara or River Island, you might also find one on one of these tiny pop up stalls you see in the street, or try Camden Lock in London, they had loads of them when I went up at the weekend.

Not entirely sure where that particular scarf is from though. The look sounds fine though, simple and light, I would stick to crew neck tees for a more classic twist, don't wear t shirts with obvious branding and avoid the All Saints Tonic scoop.

Quote Originally Posted by William Colman View Post
    Desert style scarves will be available in loads of places in the coming months, keep an eye out for something like that in H&M, Topman, Zara or River Island, you might also find one on one of these tiny pop up stalls you see in the street, or try Camden Lock in London, they had loads of them when I went up at the weekend.

Not entirely sure where that particular scarf is from though. The look sounds fine though, simple and light, I would stick to crew neck tees for a more classic twist, don't wear t shirts with obvious branding and avoid the All Saints Tonic scoop.
    Thanks a lot mate

Quote Originally Posted by William Colman View Post

Not that you would see the neckline or branding anyway lol

For me, scarves in the summer just don't make sense, although I like the look in the pic above.

+ Reply to Thread